Our client is a newly established energy/oil and gas trading company. They are looking for key team players to kick start business operations in Singapore. With 17 years of history in the oil & gas trading in China, they are a great company to grow with. They are looking for an Office Manager for the Singapore branch.
* Set up and handle all matters regarding new office location
* Handle recruitment activities for the local office based on company's business strategies
* Perform full spectrum of administration and HR functions
* Monitor all accounting and finance activities
* Communicate and liaise with service providers and suppliers
* Coordinate with the Parent company and overseas subsidiaries
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* At least 5 years of working experience, preferable in energy/trading sectors
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Ability to converse and understand Chinese to liaise with subsidiaries in China and Hong Kong
* Strong communication skills, self-motivated and able to multi-task
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.