Our client is the regional HQ of an established telecommunications corporation providing services to companies in the region. They are looking for suitable candidates as they are actively expanding their business.
* Understand customers' requirements, provide and present customised solutions
* Offer consulting and assessment for network setup, migration and security
* Involve in architecture design
* Cost simulation
* Oversee PoC environment setup and coordination to confirm feasibility
* Negotiate with customer, vendor, partner and other related stakeholder
* Production environment setup with vendor or engineering team
* Documentation (diagram, parameter, operation flow)
* Diploma/Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience
* 3+ years enterprise IT infrastructure experience with hands-on on cisco or other networking, firewall and IT security setup
* CCNA or above certified
* AWS hands-on experience or certification or Azure hands-on experience or certification will be advantageous
* Network firewall related product hands-on experience or certification (Palo Alto, Fortigate, Juniper, CCNx security) is a plus
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.