Our client is a newly established Energy/Oil and Gas Trading Company. They are looking for key team players to kick start business operations in Singapore. With 17 years of history in Oil & Gas trading in China, they are a great company to grow with. They are looking for a Finance Manager for their Singapore branch.
* Perform full set of accounting, finance, and tax function
* Liaise and cooperate with the bank for L/C and other banking issues
* Plan and execute the annual budgeting and forecasting
* Conduct financial analysis and internal control
* Monitor and manage the financial performance of the company
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or CA/ACCA Qualifications
* At least 5 years of working experience, preferable in energy trading companies
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
* Ability to converse and understand Chinese to liaise with native mandarin-speaking subsidiaries in China and Hong Kong
* Great sense of logical thinking and analyzing ability
* Strong communication skills and self-motivated
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.