Our client is a multinational Electronics Manufacturing company which was originally established in Japan. They specialize in the Automotive Wire and Components business in Singapore since 1990. Currently, they are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their efforts as a HR / GA Executive.
* Perform the full spectrum of HR operational duties effectively and efficiently
* Conduct all recruitment & hiring processes including but not limited to, screening & interviewing, onboarding and confirmation of probation
* Manage work pass applications/renewals & Employee welfare (Insurance and benefit claims, leave management)
* Checking and processing payroll with HR system (Times Software)
* Update and maintain employees' data in HR system and personnel files
* Review HR policies and practice to ensure compliance with legal requirements
* Conduct market analysis and benchmarking for salary, compensation and benefits plan formulation
* Attend to all employee relations matters to ensure a continuously motivated work environment
* Coordinate training and development programs and activities for the targeted employees and all matters related
* Assist in the implementation of performance review program
* Liaise with external service providers, vendors, government agencies and supplies, grants, work applications, and labor matters, etc.
* Perform general office administration duties efficiently
* Any other duties as assigned by the HR Manager
* Minimum Diploma/Degree holder with 3 years of relevant working experience
* Deep knowledge of Employment Act, CPF and MOM guidelines government agencies and process related government claims
* Good team player and able to work independently
* Proficient in computer skills - Microsoft Office
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
* Able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and beyond contractual work hours when required
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.