RGF is representing a prestige learning academy and enrichment center based in Singapore. They are actively looking to hire a Marketing Analytics Lead.
Reporting to the Senior Head of Marketing, the Marketing Analytics Lead will drive the digital transformation journey to greater heights. You will have a highly visible role and will have a direct impact on the company's direction.
Accountabilities, responsibilities, and main duties:
* Marketing Strategy
o Lead Adobe Analytics implementation across web and mobile as part of the Company's digital transformation journey
o Track effectiveness of marketing campaigns to generate insights for process and channel improvements
o Analyse and transform raw data from site and CRM database into meaningful, actionable insights to drive strategic direction (e.g. forecasting of marketing budgets, identify new market opportunities, deepen customer engagement etc.) and tactical campaign execution (e.g. re-allocation of budgets across channels, campaign-level efficiency, conversion rates, re-engagement activities, etc.)
o Assist in strategic planning for efficient allocation of marketing budget and resources
o Map customer data strategy based on our customer journey and review effectiveness of data collection and usage
* Data Analysis and Reporting
o Develop reporting structure for performance marketing channels
o Create automated KPI dashboards or visualisation for analysis and reporting to drive marketing insights
o Work cross-functionally with IT and Finance to define and integrate data sources and or automate data collection for attribution and performance analysis
o Support marketing and communication team to set up campaigns with well-defined metrics for performance tracking.
o Manage data collection processes and ensure quality tracking across all channels
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics or Statistics with at least 2 years of experience in digital marketing analytics
* Expert user of Adobe Analytics; experience in other digital analytics platform such as Google Analytics is a plus
* Strong understanding of performance marketing channels and experienced in optimising campaigns by relevant KPIs such as CTR, CPA, etc.
* Expert user of MS Excel/Power Pivot and data visualisation tools such as Tableau
* Proficiency in Adobe Experience Cloud is advantageous
* Excellent interpersonal communication, written, and presentation skills to articulate insights to non-technical audiences effectively
* Comfortable with working cross-functionally within the Marketing and Communications team, as well as with other business functions
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.