Our client is a global Synthetic Rubber company in Singapore. They have a presence in over 10 countries all over the world. Their core business is in the manufacturing, sales, and marketing of rubber for several industries including tires and oil & gas.
* Support Global Marketing Manager in developing strategies that are in line with company's vision and targets. Play a key role in the execution with global and regional stakeholders
* Perform data analysis, preparation of business scenarios, etc. to support Global Marketing Manager and Business Director in all strategic projects
* Monitor the trends in BR/SBR product family together with Market Intelligence team.
* Keep track of all key raw material movements in collaboration with procurement; prepare and communicate monthly pricing strategy for BR, SBR product family to various regions based on the targeted profitability and market dynamics
* Work closely with the regions and commercial functions to address specific customers' related topics linked to pricing, volumes, etc.
* Support regional sales directors in global negotiations through provision of relevant marketing inputs
* Assist Business Director in KPI monitoring and preparation of performance dialog with the regions
* Participate in monthly Integrated Business Planning (IBP) meetings and work on the agreed relevant marketing action plans
* Minimum Bachelor/Master's degree in Business, Science or Engineering related fields with 5 years' relevant working experience in Marketing Strategy role
* Strong team player with effective communication skills
* Strong interest about the products with positive attitude
* Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines and adapt in a rapidly changing market environment
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.