Our client is one of biggest Travel Retailers and is headquartered in Korea. They are actively looking for a HR/GA Assistant to join their team in Singapore.
Human Resources Duties:
* Process of Airport pass application for all employees
* Responsible for the registration of CAG related trainings that is mandatory for the application of Airport passes
* Coordinate of employee welfares (ordering of get well basket/wreath etc)
* Support in recruitment functions - job postings, short listings applicants and co-ordination of interview with line managers and prepare/coordinate the signing of employment contract with selected candidates
* Onboarding support - issuance of retail uniform, preparing of onboarding kit, etc.
* Support any other HR administrative duties
General Affairs and Admin Duties:
* Support the receptionist duties when needed
* Answering, screening and forwarding incoming calls from main line
* Handling of courier/postal matters
* Checking of corporate mailbox and distribution of mails
* Managing the meeting rooms book and ensuring they are kept tidy and clean at all time
* Ensuring the telephone and contact lists are maintained up-to-date
* Ensuring Office Floorplan are up-to-date
* Admin support to allocated executives like travel arrangement / expense claims / visas etc
* Assist in Office events e.g. CNY Lunches/Christmas Parties/Town halls/Major meetings, etc.
* Support Covid 19 Safe Management Measures - coordination of ordering and distributing of PPE
* To manage the corporate pantry and office stationery supplies replenishment
* Raising of Approval at EP portal and submission of invoice at Glob+
* NITEC in Office Skills or Diploma in Business Admin
* At least 1 year of relevant admin experience in retail or travel retail work environment preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills with mature disposition
* Competent in Microsoft Office
* Ability to handle confidential information professionally and discreetly
* Fluency in English is required in order to liaise with English-speaking associates and stakeholders
* Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.