Our client is a global Synthetic Rubber company in Singapore. They have a presence in over 10 countries all over the world. Their core business is in the manufacturing, sales, and marketing of rubber for several industries including ires and oil & gas.
* Compile internal management reports and perform various analysis on KPI deviations and trends
* Monitor and enforce implementation of resulting business action/plan
* Execute and coordinate annual budgeting, forecasting and monthly planning/forecasting processes for cost centers and product costing activities
* Business partner with Production site, Singapore finance function and global controlling/corporate functions to follow-up controlling issues related to Cost centers and product costing matters
* Assist in business process improvement efforts
* Responsible for Inventory and Headcount reporting
* Free Trade Agreement manufacturing cost statement preparation and submission
* Ensure Financial data integrity including cost being booked on a timely manner
* Minimum Degree in Finance/Accounting with 5 years' working experiences in accounting, costing, controlling or financial analysis function in the Manufacturing Industry
* High proficiency in Excel; Experience in SAP (R3/S4), SAP BW/BOA is highly preferred
* Familiar with Product costing and Cost Center reporting in manufacturing industry whereby complex cost allocation charge out work experience a plus
* Good communication skill, outspoken, team player and attentive to details
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.