Our client is an international organization that is one the leading Logistic Company is looking for an experience Marcomms & Digital Marketing Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
* Drive digital and data-driven marketing strategies to acquire new customers, increase sales leads, audience engagement and optimizing online conversion funnels.
* Work closely with agencies to plan and execute always on digital marketing campaigns in paid search, SEO, social media marketing to deliver business KPIs
* Build a digital marketing roadmap that includes a scalable digital acquisition framework that supports the growth objectives for each channel including building upper funnel marketing programs
* Responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns as well as measuring the campaign performance against goals (ROI and KPIs) while providing actionable insights and recommendations to internal stakeholders.
* Lead in content marketing development with agencies or media partners e.g. website articles, landing pages, text ads, social ads for use across the conversion funnel
* Manage daily operations and analyze monthly digital marketing performance to increase conversion rates and generate more revenue from quality leads.
* Familiar with digital marketing tools e.g. Google analytics, Search console, Google Ads console, SEO tools and CMS platforms like Adobe Experience Manager to support with analysis and digital operations
* Support the company's marketing and sales objectives by working closely with stakeholders to identify and translate objectives into digital assets and communication materials as well as implementing global/regional campaigns for the local market
* Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple customer touch points
* Degree in Marketing/ Business Admin (or related discipline) will be an added advantage
* At least 5-7 years' experience in digital marketing role
* Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation platforms (act on preferred)
* Experience with CRM tools and processes
* In-depth knowledge of SEO/SEM strategies and best practices as well as search ranking factor
* Outstanding project management skills
* Strong cross-functional and team collaboration skills
* Experience with digital lead generation lifecycle including email marketing, inbound marketing techniques and analytics
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.