Our client is one of the top leading media companies with its headquarters in US. Their Singapore office is looking for an Executive, Direct to Consumer Servicing.
Responsible for supervising the creation and delivery of digital assets to Services. The servicing orders include, both own and 3rd party acquired titles including catalogue and currents episodic, feature, and shorts. The team is responsible in working with multiple internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure assets are localized, processed, packaged, and delivered to the highest quality in time for the services.
The candidate must have relevant experience of content production, localisation, mastering and digital distribution. Demonstrating excellent customer focus and communication skills, remaining calm under pressure, with the ability to remain productive is essential. The individual is to support Supervisor by acting as a regional resource for the team member with less experience, approving orders, running internal team meetings, and working with senior stakeholders as required.
* Raise accurate and timely orders to commission the creation and delivery of audio, video, timed text descriptive metadata and creative arts for specific titles across multiple languages, recognizing unique requirements for each while ensuring creative consistency and cost control
* Liaise with internal colleagues and clients to plan schedules that are appropriate to the license start date, broadcast schedule or first availability date
* Research and export metadata documentation and poster arts/thumbnails from various our systems and accurately input data into any other systems as required
* Liaise with the Content teams and to work with 3rd party licensors/distributors to acquire assets required to be processed for the services
* Raise accurate and timely purchase/work orders, process vendor invoices and resolve invoice queries
* Provide schedules to Vendors, and control the logistic flow by monitoring and tracking assets and production movement, end to end workflow process of all requests to ensure that the assets are processed in time for delivery to the platforms
* Action rejections and recall notifications and update/replace materials as required
* Resolve metadata integrity issues across stakeholders
* Update and maintain records to reflect current delivery status of materials and specifications
* Update and maintain dubbing scripts and/or subtitling file database
* Coordinate with the Library team and other production team to make sure all assets are registered and kept in correct manner
* Provide metrics, schedules, and cost models to support planning and project management activities
* Contribute to the team, and collaborate on specific projects and opportunities to improve workflows
* Track details of all the operational problem, investigate and provide solutions
* Ensure that documentation of all aspects of standard operational procedures is kept and up to dated, and continue review to improve standard operating procedures
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
* Conveys relevant information in a candid and timely manner
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders throughout Global territories to understand their media requirements, customization, and delivery requirements to ensure the orders are fulfilled in a timely manner across all serving regions
* Handle inquiries and complaints regarding any operation or technical issues from both internal and external parties, and provide solutions by working with the appropriate stakeholders
* Establish maintain a good working relationship with external vendors
* At least 5 years of experience in a television or media company
* Thorough experience of content localisation, production, mastering and digital distribution.
* Ideally bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Effective oral and written English skills to liaise effectively with English-speaking stakeholders
* Prefer having language ability assigned to the territory
* Client servicing experience preferred
* Able to prioritize effectively & adopt flexible approach to different tasks
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.