Our client is on a mission to disrupt the Crypto Industry by bringing in "fun" in finance. We are your financial arcade where people see complexity, we provide clarity. As crypto is becoming the "next big thing", we want to make cryptocurrency available for everyone in a fast, relatable, and secure manner.
Join them on their quest to becoming the preferred digital asset trading platform for fun-loving institutions and ordinary investors around the world.
* Develop and execute creative strategies to help company uncover valuable partnership opportunities
* Own all elements of the partnership lifecycle: scoping of opportunities, identifying potential partners, framing of value, negotiating agreements, implementation, and optimization
* Partner with product leaders and forge strong relations with internal stakeholders to leverage partnerships to provide exceptional experiences for company consumers
* Build an expert network within the cryptocurrency ecosystem and affiliate crypto traders and their community
* Relevant experience in Business Development/Partnerships in Crypto Exchange (MUST HAVE)
* Bachelor's Degree with an advanced degree preferred
* Strong project management skills: ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines simultaneously
* Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment
* Creative and innovative thinker with a strong passion for the Crypto Industry
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.