RGF is representing a global US consultancy firm, specialising in digital transformation. They are actively looking to hire a Process Associates to join their team.
* Provides prompt and efficient service to client including appropriate escalation of any issues.
* Fulfil and maintain acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, and attendance.
* Demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities and assist customers in case of any issues
* Serve as an advocate for the user community
* Label content and flag for action
* Understand and remain up to date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
* Process Trust & Safety related jobs/cases and to also provide workflow support & testing
* Minimum Diploma/ Degree in any discipline
* Able to work 24/7 shifts: 9-hr per shift, 5 working days per week
* Flexibility to take on multiple tasks, problem solving/critical thinking skills
* Preferably with service support experience
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.