Our client provides wide range of products and services and they are actively looking to hire a Customer Analyst to help them to continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness.
* Analyse business performance and trends to identify potential opportunities for sales growth
* This involves deep dive analysis to understand key drivers for sales and developing actionable recommendations for the business
* Identifying customer segments and understanding their buying behavior, demographics, and life stage to develop strategies on how to engage different customer groups
* Measuring the effectiveness of pricing and promotion activities in stores
* Developing recommendations on how to use different promotional mechanics
* Uncover insights, both descriptive and predictive, for the end-to-end customer management journey, i.e. acquisition, utilization, retention and reactivation
* Develop dashboards to drive the implementation of self-service analytics to the other functions within the organization
* Drive transformational change within the organization towards customer centricity and data driven decision making
* Minimum Degree in Business/ Statistics/ Mathematics with a minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience in Database Marketing, Customer Data Analytics or Customer Data Science
* Preferably with work experience in commercial/operational decision making
* Proficient in strong data analytics competencies
* Focus will be on people with experience dealing with large datasets with heavy transaction platforms
* Familiar with Business Intelligence Tools like Python / Tableau
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.