Our client is trusted worldwide to deliver robust navigation and ship management services and solutions which to date are used by over 11000 vessels and have helped their customers to save thousands of dollars in increased productivity, efficiency and purchasing savings. They are actively looking to hire a Finance Executive to join them.
About the Role:
To support operational and closing activities for Singapore HQ, Sub-Business Unit.
The individual will ensure accurate & timely preparation of all finance information, especially month end management accounts and input towards budget/forecast submissions in conjunction with Assistant Manager.
* Assist in the monthly closing of Singapore entity and consolidation of APAC accounts
* Maintaining full set of accounts for sub-business unit with supporting schedules
* Preparation of Inter-company Reconciliations and other Balance sheet schedules
* Assist in preparation of annual budget/forecast exercises
* Preparation of GST returns, & other Government returns as required
* Assisting in annual external audits
* Assist in managing daily Accounts Payables duties
* Any ad hoc task assigned by supervisor
* Min. Diploma in Accountancy
* Min 4-5 years of relevant experience in commercial environment
* Involvement in system implementation/migration is advantageous
* Previous experience of working in Commercial Marine Industry is advantageous
* Excellent time management
* Able to handle high volume of work
* Good IT skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to interact successfully with people at all levels, requiring skills in diplomacy and tact
* Flexible approach to dealing with ever changing priorities and deadlines
* Ability to work under pressure, independently or as part of a team
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.