* Permanent role in a renowned MNC (FMCG)
* Regional Exposure
* HR Generalist & Payroll scope
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a multinational company in the FMCG industry. They are in an expansion phase across Asia Pacific and is currently looking to hire a Senior HR Executive as part of their HR team in Singapore.
This is a new headcount and as a team, you will be taking care of 100+ employees.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
Part of a HR team of 3, this role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on attracting the best talents in the FMCG industry and building strong employer branding:
As a HR Generalist role, you will support the HR Department on effective delivery of HR operations and activities to our business units, including recruitment, payroll, performance management, learning & development, staff engagement and other HR & Admin duties and projects as assigned.
* Full spectrum of HR functions including minimal recruitment, onboarding, HR advisory, employee relations, exit management and day-to-day HR operations
* Responsible of daily operational tasks such as onboarding support, work passes applications / renewals / cancellations, maintenance of employee electronic and p-files, training records and grants management, annual performance cycle tasks, off-boarding arrangements, etc.
* Support regional payroll & taxation (Thailand) and liaise with auditors on audit matters
* Communicates and advise employees on HR guidelines and policies
* Prepare monthly Headcount report to finance department
* Prepare monthly/ad hoc HR analytics and metrics reports for management
* Assist manager in reviewing and updating HR policies and practices in compliance with the local regulations and governances
* Administration of all Covid-19 operations that involve SMM, Safe Travel Entry and all its related activities for our business under the prevailing government rules
* Support company events and employee engagement activities
* Support HR initiatives and any HR ad-hoc projects assigned by the manager
* Degree in Human Resources or related field
* At least 3-4 years' experience in Generalist focus work, with a MNC setup
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses, and is someone innovative and solution-driven
* Ambitious, pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner and possesses strong sense of responsibility
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel (i.e. Advanced)
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: East (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.