* Permanent role in a renowned organisation in REITS
* Exposure to process improvement
* Be part of a vision for betterment
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a large organisation REITs group, and they are currently looking to hire a Senior Manager, HRBP to take on business partnering role for their Business Unit of approximately 60 headcounts.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
Part of a HR team of 6, this role is based in Singapore, and you will be supported by a HR Assistant Manager in operations matters.
As an experienced HR Business Partner (Senior Manager level), you will be the go-to person and support on effective delivery of end-to-end HR operations and activities to our business units, including recruitment, performance management, learning & development, staff engagement and other HR duties and projects as assigned.
* End-to-end HR scope including recruitment, onboarding, HR advisory, employee relations, exit management, performance management and compensation review
* Communicate and advise employees on HR guidelines and policies
* Prepare monthly reports to relevant stakeholders
* Assist Director in reviewing and updating HR policies and practices in compliance with the local regulations and governances
* Support company events and employee engagement activities
* Support HR initiatives and any HR ad hoc projects assigned by the manager
* Degree in Human Resources or related field
* At least 8 years' experience as a HR Subject-Matter-Expert especially in the areas of Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, and Industrial Relations
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses and is someone innovative and solution-driven
* Ambitious, pays attention to details and is a great team player
* Independent, quick-learner, highly adaptable, and possesses strong sense of responsibility
* Highly proficient in MS Excel
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company values teamwork, celebrates events and promotes long term growth and stability
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
* Location: CBD (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
* Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.