Our client engages in the M&A (Merger & Acquisition) Brokerage Business targeting small and medium enterprises (SMEs). They are actively looking to hire a M&A Consultant to join their team in Singapore.
* Identify new markets and business opportunities Enquiry handling & follow-up
* Identifying new sales leads for corporate and private events
* Developing relationships with exciting and new clients
* Identifying new sales leads
* Organise and conduct site visits
* Developing repeat business for corporate and social markets
* Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
* B2B Sales or Business Development experience in any related industry. (Consulting Firm, Financial Advisory, M&A Advisory, Banking, Government institution etc)
* Ability to build strong relationships and leverage network to find and approach decision makers
* Develop and remain current with product knowledge, market information, and relevant news
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.