ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
You shall carry out the usual industry standard duties of a professional recruitment consultant and such other duties including but not limited to those set out in the Certificate of Employment Intermediaries (CEI) as from time to time may be reasonably assigned to you by RGF Singapore:
- Achieve lead generation, prospecting and other sales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
- Processing and validating all new prospects and leads to actively pursue opportunities.
- Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms.
- Manage the end-to-end process of all opportunities including initial client communication, attending on-site presentations, ensuring a response from Marketing and specialist Consultants to RFI and RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing.
- Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- You have 8 to 10 years’ experience in solid recruitment business development and client partnership
- Proven track record in exceeding revenue targets consistently as well as driving high performance across your areas of responsibility.
- You possess recruitment best practices to train and develop Consultants
- You possess the following values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Boldness, Fun, Teamwork and Kaizen
- You are passionate, ambitious, resilient and driven to succeed
- You have excellent, influential communications skills
- Possess a real desire for an accelerated and rewarding career
- CEI Certified
Keen to join us? Upload your CV below!