- RGF may, in its sole discretion, provide services which RGF determines as being beneficial to your search for a job (the "Service"), including support by a career adviser or matching up your data with the job offer requirements of the companies seeking workers (the "Companies").
- RGF may, whenever it deems necessary, change (which includes a change of career adviser), or temporarily suspend, the Service, for any reason, without giving you prior notice. RGF may, whenever it deems necessary, terminate a part of or the entire Service, for any reason, upon notice given to you.
- RGF will retain and process your personal data, as provided by you, for its commercial activities and internal processes including, but not limited to the provision of the Services as well as efficient human resource management. You agree to RGF doing so and hereby give consent to furnish your relevant personal data to such relevant parties as may be required.
- You shall be responsible for providing personal information accurately and completely to RGF and the Companies. You shall be solely responsible and hold RGF harmless from and against any and all liabilities, demands, claims, suits, losses, damages, including costs and expenses, incurred by RGF and/or the Companies or any third party arising out of, or in connection with, the inaccuracy and/or incompleteness of the personal information you have provided.
- Upon request by RGF, you shall submit to RGF the following documents:
- Personal identification documents that specify and confirm your name, address, and other contact details as the case may be;
- Passport or certificate of qualification for employment to confirm your residence status;and
- Any other certificate or documents that may be required by the Companies from time to time.
- The submission of any false or inaccurate information;
- Any act that impedes or is likely to impede the business, harms or is likely to harm the societal reputation or damages or is likely to damage the credibility of RGF and/or the Companies;
- Any act of abusing, slandering, or affronting RGF and/or the Companies;
- Any act that infringes RGF's or a third party's property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights, or trade secrets, reputation and / or privacy;
- Using any information obtained through the Service for a purpose other than a job search, or disclosing or divulging such information to a third party without RGF's consent;
- Where RGF has put you and the Companies in touch with each other, any act of communicating with the Companies directly, or being selected and/or employed by the Companies without RGF's consent;
- Any act of being absent from an appointment with RGF or the Companies or employment test without prior notice or valid reason, or declining employment without valid reason after the acceptance of a job offer from the Companies.
- Any other act inconsistent or likely to be inconsistent with any law, regulation, or public policy.
January 3, 2011
(April 1, 2014 revised)