About the company
Are you ready to take the next step in your recruitment career?
RGF is the global brand of Recruit Holdings Ltd., Japan's largest recruiting and information services company, with an annual revenue of over USD 22 Billion (as of 2020).
Ranked 3rd globally, our team of specialists with over 20+ years of history possess the values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Boldness, Fun, Teamwork and Kaizen, enabling us to be the market leader in over 17 cities; supporting the recruitment needs of our clients and candidates.
With our successful growth, we are looking for experienced Recruitment Consultants across all levels and discipline, to join us on our exciting journey, where you can accelerate and excel in your career. As part of a successful team, you will reap the rewards of an attractive commission structure as well as above-market benefits.
At RGF, we specialise in the following industries and functions to provide solutions across entry level to CXO. Such services include contingency search market mapping and retained search assignments:
- Information Technology and Telecommunications
- Electronic Manufacturing Services
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Consumer Markets
- Digital Media and Services
- Oil & Gas/Energy/Chemicals
- Banking & Financial Services
About the role
As part of our team, your role will include:
- Establishing, developing and strengthening relationships with new and existing clients and candidates
- Understanding job descriptions and using your creativity to attract the right talent
- Engage in data-mining and proactively source for suitable candidates
- Conduct candidate interviews and manage the candidate/client interviews including obtaining feedback
- Work collaboratively across the teams to ensure full service is provided to clients and candidates
- Provide specialist advice on your specialization to your clients and candidates
- Participate in networking events and assignments from time to time
- For senior level Consultants, you may also be responsible for mentoring and coaching or managing of a team
What makes a successful RGF Consultant
- You have experience in full cycle recruitment covering business development, client partnership, candidate attraction, sourcing, interviewing and placement of candidates.
- You possess the following values of Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Boldness, Fun, Teamwork and Kaizen
- You are passionate, ambitious, resilient, and driven to succeed
- You have excellent, influential communications skills
- Possess a real desire for an accelerated and rewarding career
- Be business minded and strategic to achieve personal and team goals and proactively monitor activity against results
Why choose RGF?
- We invest in innovation and technology to provide our consultants with state-of-the-art systems, tools and support to service our clients with speed and quality.
- We have fun and celebrate our successes
- We empower our people, develop and nurture them and set them up for success
- We reward you with attractive, above-market commission and benefits such as:
- Company Insurance
- Mobile allowance
- Quarterly Diamond Club celebration meal for Top Achievers
- An engaging and collaborative company culture
- Flexible work arrangements
- Training opportunities
- Company events such as sports day, weekly beer o’clock and more
Keen to join us? Upload your CV below!