Marketing Manager - Global Technology Firm
About our client:
Our client is an established global enterprise technology firm with rich history, solid presence, multitude business units, and they are expanding in Asia. In this region, they are a leading provider of information, software, and services for professionals with their award-winning solutions. They provide broad range of services and software solutions to help the banking, financial service, insurance, and wealth management companies to meet their complex and ever-changing landscape.
This role will report to the APAC Marketing Director who is based in Singapore. This role does not have direct reports in Singapore; this person will independently deliver as well as support key marketing programs and activities in the APAC region according to policy and quality guidelines. This involves generating leads, programs to raise awareness, conferences, product launches, tradeshows, direct mail campaigns, lead tracking and reporting, and management of APAC contact data in the marketing database. This position requires local knowledge of the target market and business practices across the APAC region.
We would like to invite an experienced field marketing individual to step up as their Marketing Manager. To join this firm, they are looking for a person with a keen eye for making an impact.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Leading, partnering, and collaborating with the internal management, stakeholders, along with the marketing team to develop event strategy and objectives.
* Proactive in generating ideas and effort to meet objectives based on positive leads.
* Assists in the development of policies and procedures with regard to entry, assignment, and ownership of leads. May provide monthly lead report to senior management.
* Ability to handle multiple events (large or small) in a year, being responsible for the whole aspect in its planning, follow-up, measurement, and ROI.
* Assisting in the effort for marketing pipeline as well as generating Marketing Qualified Leads through onsite activations.
* Manage, negotiate, and lead marketing contracts for all events (large or small).
* Handling original and improving marketing materials
* Responsible in materials being handled through official channels to ensure internal and external communication effectiveness.
* Be as a contact point with external marketing vendors (event vendors, design vendors) and in all terms and conditions on sponsorships.
* Be part of the team when handling the necessary logistics on tradeshows and events; willing to be on-site when necessary.
* Analyze, track, and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM, email marketing, project management, and similar system.
* Periodic reporting responsibility to the senior management, including event ROI, pipeline, revenue, MQL.
The Successful Candidate
* Ideally with University or Bachelor Degree in related discipline (Marketing, Business, Communications)
* This person is able to drive focus and excellence within the programs they own, with their colleagues in marketing and with the inside sales, sales and product teams they work with.
* Familiarity in handling complex, highly visible projects in APAC.
* Ideally 3-5 years related industry experience in tech firms (e.g., global financial services software or software/consultancy in general).
* Familiarity in handling long project cycle (more than 3 months)
* Advanced knowledge of CRM platforms or marketing automation tools (e.g. Eloqua, Salesforce, Outreach)
* HTML editor, web publishing, graphics/image application (e.g. Paint Shop Pro, Photoshop) is a plus
* MS office programs, in particular Word, PPT and Excel
* Mandarin speaker is a plus to handle the Native Mandarin speaking stakeholders, vendors, partners.
* When border is open, travel across APAC region is required, e.g. to support events across the region.
* Able to drive strategy implementation as well as changes, maintain cohesive team collaboration, and positive social communicator.
* An entrepreneurial spirit that is flexible, experimental, and resourceful.
* Modern, energetic, self-starter, display initiative and proposes pragmatic new ideas / approaches.
What's on Offer:
* Ability to grow professionally within the business.
* Working for a company with a multinational and matrix working environment.
* Being part of a tech company that makes significant positive difference for the society and the market.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep