* Permanent role with a renowned organisation in Design Software company
* High involvement with stakeholders
* Be part of a vision for betterment
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a market leader within the Design Software Industry. A trailblazer in innovation and creativity, they have remained ahead of their industry competitors. They are in an expansion phase across Asia Pacific and is currently looking to hire a HR Manager, People Success - Asia to take care of both Singapore & Hong Kong's office. Total headcount is around 30.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a fun & dynamic environment with high autonomy. The company is also excited and forward-looking to bring their culture and employer branding to greater height.
About the Team:
Part of a HR team in HQ, this role an individual contributor role which will be part of the People Success Mission, with a regional role managing office locations in Singapore and Hong Kong.
Your role is pivotal as a trusted advisor to the team and management, while implementing and managing a variety of HR Operational Tasks and Projects by working closely with the local management and Senior Manager, HR Business Partnering - Field Operations (based in Budapest, Hungary).
You will report directly to the Senior Manager, HR Business Partnering - Field Operations (based in Budapest, Hungary) and dotted line reports to the Managing Director, Sales - Singapore to execute Operative / Daily Tasks.
* Spearhead and manage the full spectrum of employee lifecycle including but not limited to Recruitment, Onboarding, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, Off-Boarding etc. by adopting the best market practices to support all employees and stakeholders in a smooth manner
* Develop and implement HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures aligned with the overall mission of the organization
* Provide guidance and support on key organizational development/people issues; partner with senior management and provide coaching to regional and country management teams
* Obtain, document and maintain an up-to-date knowledge and registry of HR related laws and regulations for the regional offices
* Act as a Safe Management Officer to manage/review Safe Management Measures at the workplace and maintain Detailed Monitoring Plan System used: SAP SuccessFactors
* Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or similar studies
* Proven experience as a HR Generalist/ Specialist
* Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
* Good knowledge of local employment/labor laws
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses and is someone innovative and solutions driven
* Comfortable to work in a dynamic, flexible, vibrant, and fast-paced environment. You must be comfortable with constant changes due to business advancement
* Resourceful and able to work independently at the same time a good team player
This is a Permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company values teamwork, celebrates events and promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: Bugis (with hybrid working mode)
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical benefits, Attractive Leave and Benefits entitlement
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.