Our client is forward-thinking lifestyle brand in the luxury Furniture Industry. They are actively looking to hire an Accounts and Admin Assistant/Officer to join their team.
* Responsible for day-to-day preparation, compiling and recording of accounts pertaining to such matters as cash receipts, expenditure, accounts payable and receivables
* Able to handle and maintain complete records of all financial transactions according to general bookkeeping principles
* Prepare and submit quarterly GST submission
* Processes payments and documents such as invoices, journal vouchers, employee reimbursements and statements
* Perform other admin duties as required
* Relevant accounting qualification - at least LCCI Level 3
* Minimum 2 years working experience in accounting duties
* Minimum 5 years working experience in accounting duties - Accounts and Admin Officer
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and preferably with MYOB/ Xero or relevant accounting software knowledge
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
* Able start work immediately or within short notice is preferred
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.