Our client combines the latest logistics technology with high-quality service, and the ability to offer customized solutions. Their services are ideal for customers seeking to grow their businesses.
They are actively looking to hire a Finance & Accounting Executive to join their team in Singapore.
* Invoice payment (domestic and overseas)
* AR & AP Processing and Journal entries
* Settlement of petty cash
* Management and preservation of evidence and documents related to accounting
* Tax matters
* Other matters related to accounting
* Business trip arrangements
* Purchase of equipment
* Ah hoc tasks
* To work effectively and efficiently towards achieving the timelines
* With a consistent proactive and problem-solving mindset
* Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and ambiguity
* Experience with corporate accounting and reporting in a corporate finance environment, more than 2 years is advantageous
* In-depth accounting knowledge e.g. Singapore GAAP
* Good verbal and written communication skills in English to be able to liaise effectively with English-speaking stakeholders
* PC skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Experience with SAP operation
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.