Our client, an international organization that provides various services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for an experience Service Engineer to join their Technical department in Singapore.
* Attending to vessel when scheduled
* Liaise with Captain or Chief on board the vessel
* Provide recommendations, repair, install and troubleshoot services on board the vessel
* Preparing of service reports upon completion of projects
* Provide technical advice to internal team and end-users
* Other ad hoc duties when assigned
* Any relevant academics
* Experience dealing with Navigation/Telecommunication equipment
* Able to work irregular hours
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.