Our client, an international organization that provides various parts and services to the Marine & Offshore industry is on the lookout for a HSEQ Manager to join the HSE Team in Singapore.
* Organising, developing, implementing and supporting QHSE management system by providing the right advice & guidance to internal team
* Continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness on QHSE
* Review internal QHSE policies & practices to ensure they are up to date & appropriate
* Constantly conducting hazard & risk assessments & change existing or develop new recommendations to ensure compliance
* Ensuring all equipment are calibrated accordingly & be responsible for the outgoing inspection checks
* Assisting in developing of the annual budget recommendations and implementation of QHSE programs & training
* Be part of the routine performance metrics & reporting to the upper management
* Plan, conduct & coordinate QHSE related training which will increase proficiency in safe work practices & promote QHSE consciousness
* Responsibility of managing physical infrastructure including all the related facility maintenance/engineering, and on site security procedures
* Assist necessary documentation for ISO auditing
* Act as Fire Safety Warden
* Any relevant academics
* Must have 3-5 years of experience in the HSEQ industry
* Must have experience working in the Marine & Offshore industry
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.