Our client is a multinational logistics company, originally founded in Japan. They are now looking for a talented and passionate individuals to join their team in Singapore.
You will work for their ASEAN + India region on IT in corporation with IT dept of Japan HQ to ensure security of data and smooth operation of system
* Support their regional logistics & IT activity
* Analyze IT situation in the region
* Research/collect information of IT in the region
* Find out issue and solution for improvement
* Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides
* Provide support on IT auditing and training in the region
* Provide advice on contracts related IT software and hardware
* Hands on experience in logistics system
* Knowledge of Logistic/Warehouse business and operation
* Good team player and able to work independently
* Able to travel overseas (Southeast Asia & India)
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.