Our client is one of the largest systems integrator with its headquarters in Japan. The client offers services in IT strategy planning, implementation and outsourcing for a broad range of industries and activities.
* Facilitate on Legacy systems replacement projects in the Singapore branch and roll out new platforms with regional focus.
* Act as liaison between Business Units and IT Development Team to understand business functions from business users and make clear scope of project in order to build consensus with users and eventually formulate the confirmed requirements to IT Development Team.
* Develop a thorough understanding of business processes, best practices, and available supporting technology that will aid for projects implementation.
* Obtain commitments from stakeholders on business requirements and manage project scope change management timely to achieve organizational goals.
* Work with Project Manager/Team Lead to manage project schedule, project activity list and control to keep the schedule and within proposed budget/resources.
* Work with users to conduct User Acceptance Test and with vendor to prepare the necessary test environment.
* Prepare documents to facilitate and deliver project (Release checklist, UAT results, etc).
* Weekly report to Project Manager/Team Lead on project progression and ensure issues are properly documented, tracked and addressed.
* Bachelor's degree with min. 6 years of work experience in the finance/banking sector or supporting finance/banking sector.
* Min. 5 years' experience working as a Business Analyst in Payment Systems as well as Billing/Pricing Systems in either Business or Technology Division.
* Possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Able to creatively identify opportunities for process improvements.
* Proficient in MS office suite - Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Viso.
* Fundamental knowledge in Microsoft SQL, Oracle, NOSQL would be a plus
* Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.