Our client operates cryptocurrency trading platform. The platform was created suitably for a professional trader or even comfortable for a newbies who are new to cryptocurrency.
* Preparing monthly financial statements/reports for the company and its associated companies.
* Managing and overseeing the full range of financial functions.
* Bank reconciliation and reconciliation of all the financial accounts.
* Quarterly GST reporting.
* Making sure that information and documents are accurate, up-to-date and filed in a timely and organized manner.
* Day to day operational activities including going to the bank.
* Payments and all functions of AR & AP. Making invoices.
* Preparing and providing supporting documents for audits.
* Managing petty cash and staff claims. Any other duties as assigned.
* Administrative support duties (generate reports, preparation of documents, etc.)
* Arranging business appointments including business lunch/dinner appointments. Conducting industry research.
* Organizing office documents.
* Any other duties as assigned.
* Applying for registrations for Singapore corporations and having the company information changed (name, address, etc.)
* Generating and reviewing contracts.
* Managing the company's assets including PCs and mobile phones. Any other duties as assigned.
* Must have relevant accounting & bookkeeping experience in Singapore for at least two years.
* Must be competent in monthly closing accounts.
* Must be proficient in MS Office, Excel Office & Power Point.
* Able to communicate in Japanese would be preferred to liaise with internal and external Native Japanese speaking stakeholders
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.