Our client is a technology agency for the public sector and they are hiring SAP professionals.
* Support discussions with stakeholders to understand business needs and user requirements
* Support the requirements analysis
* Support the formulation of specifications and definition of delivery platforms for applications
* Support proposal writing for application development
* Support the development of the application concept, interface design, and architecture
* Support the development of program logic for new applications and features
* Use prescribed guidelines or policies to analyse and resolve problems
* Integrate applications with back-end databases
* Ensure compliance of coding standards for developments.
* Ensure the correctness of technical design documents with the developments.
* Support testing of the developed applications
* Deploy applications according to specifications
* Investigate issues and conduct root cause analysis
* Apply bug-fixes
* Document implementation procedures
* Collect user feedback and generate system report on application performance
* Support initiatives to improve functionality and process flow of applications
* Support the analysis and modification of design logic in existing applications
* Propose recommendations to improve application performance
* Support the integration of new products with existing applications to improve the functionality and/or design
* 7+ Years of experience in SAP ABAP handling with various functional areas
* Expertise in SAP ABAP technologies such as reports (ALV), data dictionary, adobe/smart forms, BAPI, Interfaces, workflows, OOPS concepts, Function modules, RFCs etc.
* At least 4+ years of experience in S/4 Hana programming knowledge is must
* Expertise in new S/4 Hana programming knowledge, SAP Fiori UI development, CDS, oData components, RAP, Web services etc.
* Knowledge in SAP products such as ISH, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Rules Cockpit would be advantageous.
* Ability to help and resolve technical issues
* Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members
* Experience in healthcare industry is an added advantage
* Team player attitude
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.