Our Client is a leading International Alcoholic Beverage Company (Wines & Spirits).
* Further enhancing the viability and profitability of the direct-to-consumer model
* Execute and support integral marketing plans and implement digital activations for key brands with clear and actionable KPIs
* Manage and maintain brand websites, social media, eCommerce platforms and email/CRM softwares
* In-house execution and optimization of online advertising (including Google GMP, Email Marketing and Facebook Ads) for key brands to drive leads and engagements.
* Analysis of trends as well as key segments from the data, and the implementation of an automated marketing strategy to ensure maximize customer engagement eCommerce
* Implement and execute e-Commerce campaigns and maintaining of online store
* Gathering and analyzing trends on various e-Commerce marketplaces to strategize monthly, quarterly and annual plans Communication
* Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
* Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
* Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
* Minimum Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Mass Communication
* At least 3 years' experience in consumer goods/retail company, with digital/ media background and/or Digital Marketing Agency experience
* Previous experience of managing digital and/or social media projects from technical scoping to creative development and implementation.
* Developed analytical skills and able to understand multiple sources of data (consumer profiles, segmentation, anonymous and PII data etc)
* Knowledge of email marketing and media buying a must
* Knowledge of e-CRM and e-Commerce is an advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.