Our client is a leading group providing power protection solutions for more than 20 years, with headquarter based in Japan. They are looking for a Design Engineer (Mechanical/ Electrical) to handle day-to-day design activities.
* Evaluation of design input and select relevant ones
* Ensure output of design meets the requirement through verifications and reviews conducted
* Ensure design activities complies with planning and relevant design control procedures
* Handle bill of quantities for labour, materials and equipment
* Establish project schedule, operational procedures, work instructions and method statements
* Assist Tender & design manager in administration of claims (contract and variation)
* Minimum Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, preferably Degree in related studies
* 4 years of relevant working experience on site
* Good communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with staff of all levels
* Computer savvy, proficient in MS Office
* Candidate with possession of LEW certificate will be advantageous
* Able to work in demanding and fast paced environment
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.