Our Client is an A1 main contractor focusing on LTA projects. With a very healthy pipeline, they are looking grow their Design Department and is looking for a Design Engineer.
* To assist the project team in solving all structural design related issues for LTA
* Ensure design work procedure be properly and effectively implemented accordingly to OHSQ Management System
* Manage and plan design work and schedule to ensure shop drawings are accurately produced and approved in time
* To work closely with consultants, operations team in delivering complete structural shop drawing for construction and resolve discrepancies issue and technical issues
* Liaising with clients on shop drawing design details and propose alternative review structural drawings from consultants
* Assist the Design Manager in managing the consultant during tender stage and site implementation phase
* To conduct preliminary structural design analysis /conceptual design for tender costing purposes
* Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering recognized by PE Board
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.