Our client is one of the top leading manufacturing companies with its headquarters in Japan. Their Singapore office is looking for a Corporate Planning Officer to join their team.
1. To execute matters with regards to Corporate Comm.
2. To execute Company internal control, audits, and improvement activities
* Execute Internal Control and Export Control compliance activities
* Organize Annual General Meetings (AGM)
* Organize CEO and Business Policy Meetings
* Organize Performance Review meetings
* Organize Internal and External Audits
* Prepare and conduct trainings/briefings/presentations on Corporate Ethics, Internal Control, Export Control matters to employees
* Update Company Homepage, Intranet and Company Profile
* Update Company Corporate Stationery to comply with internal standards
* Initiate continual improvement activities within the department
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum Diploma in Business/Management, Sociology or its equivalent
* Minimum 2 years' experience in business planning, coordination on Corporate Management & CSR program is an added advantage
* Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese to effectively liaise with native Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
* Dynamic & Confident, with a keen attitude and desire for growth and development
* Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and with demonstrated ability in Infographics design will be advantageous
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.