Our client is one of the top leading manufacturing companies with its headquarters in Japan. Their Singapore office is looking for an Assistant Engineering Executive, Sales Engineering to join their team.
* Finalize elevator / escalator specification with contracted party or other relevant party
* Prepare drawings for submission to the customers for approval and follow up to the received approved drawing
* Check return copy of drawing or comments from the architect / consultants / main contractor / developers and ask drafting staff to make necessary amendments as required for resubmission
* Attend any site meeting prior to handling over of project to installation department
* Prepare final specification for order and final approved drawing and dispatch together to overseas factories to proceed with manufacturing work
* Check amended workshop and design drawing / sketching prepared by drafting staff prior to submission to customer
* Monitor manufacturing schedule of factory according to load plan
* Prepare handover information to installation department
* Must possess a Degree in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical
* Strong communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese as he/she will handle documents in Chinese language and to communicate effectively with native Mandarin-speaking stakeholders
* Basic working knowledge of AutoCAD
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.