RGF is representing one of the largest real estate conglomerates in Asia, and currently they are looking for an Accountant who will be specializing in full sets of accounts to join their team in Sydney.
* Perform financial and management reporting and analyses to business units
* Review corporate tax computation and attend to tax queries (BAS & IAS)
* Prepare consolidated financial statements and financial reports
* Review and implement accounting and financial procedures and policies to ensure compliance with accounting standards and financial policies
* Coordinate repatriation of income distribution from overseas subsidiaries
* Liaise closely with overseas finance teams to ensure timely submission of monthly reports
* Liaise with external auditors and professional advisors on related matters
* Review bank reconciliation and payables prepared by AP team
* Assist in the budgeting and forecasting of the group
* Assist in financial process review, systems implementation, and any other ad hoc projects
* Minimum Bachelor's Degree or A Certified Public Accountant or equivalent professional qualification
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience, preferably with experience in MNC environment
* Experience in group consolidation using Cognos Controller or Yardi software will be an advantage
* Able to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.