* Permanent role in a Property Investment and Development MNC
* Regional Exposure
* Project Administrative scope
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a SGX Listed Local Organisation in the Property Investment and Development industry. They are in a global expansion phase and is currently looking to hire a Project Administrative Executive for their project team in Singapore.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with exposure towards project management and be the point of reference for all queries and requests.
As a Project Administrator role, you will support the Project Team on effective delivery of full administrative support duties and projects as assigned.
* Full scope of project administrative duties
* Liaising with inter-department, vendors and contractors for work coordination and keeping track of project timelines
* Purchase procurement, coordination, and arrangement of repair and service equipment. Maintain and preserve accurate inventory of minor equipment
* Manage the departments' calendars and arrange meetings and appointments for project participants
* Establish new procedures and administrative systems, including the development and maintenance of document control processes
* Assist, coordinate, and maintain regular report completion, including project financial records
* Assist the project team in checking claims and invoices, recording spending, and submitting reports
* Provide cover for front-desk responsibilities on occasion while staff is on leave, as well as any ad hoc administrative activities as needed
* Minimum A level or Diploma
* At least 5 years of working experience
* Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint (i.e. Advanced)
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability.
Remuneration is very competitive, and you can look forward to a supportive working culture
Location: West (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details:
Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.