Our client Asia continues the challenge on the latest trends and technologies. They aim to tackle difficulties with a pleasant and cheerful attitude, and to take full advantage of their business resources, collaborate actively not only within their team but also with the you, the gamers.
About the Role:
As a Game Producer, you will be a co-project lead for one of their mobile game titles. You will manage a diverse team of operations team member comprising of Production, Game Design, Quality Assurance, Art, and Engineer team members. You will partner closely with your team and stakeholders to deliver content and feature updates and continuously review matrices to bring about improved game play experiences to the community.
With a "Can Do" attitude, you will be leading engagements and collaborate across teams to continuously inspire and support the team to axe through challenges and develop growth mindset.
* Responsible for driving product KPIs, ROI, resource allocation and project budgeting
* Demonstrate strong understanding of the game, review and analyse game ops KPI in proposing recommendations to improve game performance in weekly cadence meeting with stakeholders
* Iterate and improve game pipeline and workflows
* Establish project roadmap which includes scheduling of content updates and patch releases
* that are closely coordinated and completed with Art / Localization / Game Design and Engineering teams
* Lead in correspondences with game operation and marketing stakeholders within SG, HQ, and offshore on project roadmap and target performance
* Prioritize tasks and track day to day work with team leads to ensure project roadmap are met on time
* Resolve game bugs and live ops issues from Customer Support / Community Managers / Quality Assurance teams to ensure release patch and content are delivered to their players community at high quality
* Formulate onboarding training and mentoring direct reports to equip them with the knowledge to execute their tasks
* Experienced in Blockchain/Crypto
* Possess minimum 5 years' experience in mobile games development, with 2 major published titles
* Highly proficient in project management, bug tracking, and version control tools
* Good technical understanding of game development technology and cycle is a must
* Experience in conducting scrums in leading team to progress towards achieving sprint goals
* Able to deep dive and analyse data to present KPI reports for stakeholders
* Strong leader who possesses good communication skills and is comfortable with leading a team of 10 or more members
* Agile in adapting to changes, result-oriented, and able to work effectively under pressure
* Have a strong interest in mobile games or J-RPGs
* Ability to speak/write in Japanese (JLPT certification) is a bonus to be able to liaise effectively with native Japanese-speaking stakeholders
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.