Our client combines the latest logistics technology with high-quality service, and the ability to offer customized solutions. Their services are ideal for customers seeking to grow their businesses.
They are actively looking to hire a Field Sales Manager to join their team in Singapore.
* Develop new business / clients in accordance to assigned territories / customer base / geography / sectors and in line with Sales Management targets and objectives
* Develop, implement, and manage business cases / strategies in order to meet and exceed annual volume / revenue and sales targets
* Initiate and thereafter develop strong working relationships with assigned / new client base with the objective of increasing business share of wallet and enhancing customer satisfaction
* Build, maintain, and convert a solid and credible pipeline of opportunities across the entire Sales cycle in accordance with Sales Management targets
* Ensure alignment to defined Sales Index / KPI's / parameters in accordance with Sales Management targets
* Ensure alignment with all internal divisions and be the single point of contact from a commercial perspective for Company's client base / prospects
* Pursue sales leads effectively and strategically resulting in robust and positive conversion efforts
* Follow up effectively and efficiently on all customer enquiries, tenders, shipment, and information requests as well as ensure prompt responses to internal stakeholders
* Adopt and fully utilize Salesforce
* Any other assigned duties by Sales Management
* Possess a Diploma or Degree preferably in Business or Logistics and Supply Chain Management or equivalent, with at least 5 years of Sales experience
* Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving ability, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Self-motivated and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a diverse environment
* Strong problem-solving skills and absolutely needs to have a "can-do" attitude
* Wiling to travel overseas as and when required
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.