Our client is a Japanese Regional HQ that focuses on medical technology for infection control and laboratory uses. They are well-known in the Medical Industry. Their Singapore Office is also managing the Sales and Marketing for the Asia-Pacific Region. Be part of their ever-growing business with high-quality standards as a Regional Clinical Manager in Singapore.
* Liaise with potential customers to provide the features and functionalities of the Company's products
* Provide training to healthcare professionals on the approved utilization of the Products to ensure safe and appropriate use for optimal user outcomes
* Provide on-site and/or remote clinical application support to healthcare professionals by providing scientific, technical information in response to inquiries regarding use of vascular products at customer sites via clinical support and monitoring
* Provide training and clinical marketing support to subsidiaries and distributors of the Company
* Collect market information and customer needs and plan and carry out clinical marketing activities such as making marketing tools or holding a seminar
* Collect the feedback and/or complaints from customers on the Products and share it with concerned parties for the future development or improvement of the products
* Minimum Diploma/Degree in Business, Science, Biomedical or related field with 5 years' experience in Interventional Cardiology
* Minimum 3 years' Clinical Specialist experience in Interventional Cardiology
* Proficient in Angiography image reading skills with IVUS & OCT image reading skills is highly preferred
* Great interpersonal & communication skills
* Able to work independently and a team player
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.