Our client is one of the largest commercial banks in Taiwan with more than 165 branches located throughout Taiwan. They are actively looking to hire an Operations Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
* Day-to-day processing of Treasury products, including trade verification, confirmation monitoring, trade settlement, and any investigations
* Ensure that trades are processed, confirmed, and settled on time and accurately in accordance with the Bank's policies and procedures
* Identifying, escalating, and resolving all trade issues with front office/counterparties in a timely manner to ensure timelines are met
* Accounts payable coverage, including accounting entry postings
* Develop automations of department reports using Visual Basic and Visual Basic for Automations (VBA)
* Management/Head Office/MAS report preparation
* Management of SWIFT Alliance System, including SWIFT processing
* Minimum a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Banking and Finance/Accountancy or a relevant discipline
* Minimum 1 year of experience within the Banking Industry, Treasury Operations or Accounting experience
* Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese to liaise with native Mandarin-speaking HQ counterparts
* Proficiency in Excel VBA programming is a plus
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.