Our client is an IT services provider with presence in Singapore and Asia regions. They are actively looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Network Support Engineer.
* Provide IT support, installation, troubleshooting and repair of hardware and software for LAN, WAN, and wireless network
* Maintain network and system security
* Monitor network performance and suggest improvements to improve workflow
* Create and maintain documentation for network configuration, process, and service records
* Create and issue profiles to users
* Other infrastructure related duties
* Minimum Diploma or minimum 1 year of relevant experience
* Good knowledge of supporting and provisioning of CISCO routers and firewalls
* Experience or knowledge with Fortinet Firewall, TCP/IP protocol
* Network related certifications will be an advantage
* Able to work well under deadlines and handle situation well
* Keen to learn with good work attitude
Disclaimer: The Company complies netwith the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.