Our client is an established semiconductor company and part of a truly global enterprise firm with solid growth and presence. The business provides scalable and practical semiconductor fabrication solutions. The business is armed with cleanroom environment, total equipment automation, and proven wafer-manufacturing processes.
The business has been present in Singapore for more than 20 years and has successfully moving up the value chain in producing technologies for the future and generating value for all stakeholders.
By maintaining a fully equipped SMIF cleanroom environment, 100% equipped SMIF automation, and tried and true wafer-manufacturing procedures, they provide flexible and affordable semiconductor fabrication solutions.
This position reports to the Infrastructure Deputy Manager. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Monitor security logs (firewall, IPS, AV, Email Gateway, Web Proxy) for breaches, investigate violations
* Manage identity and access with PAM tools (CyberArk, BeyondTrust)
* Configure and administer security devices (Palo Alto, FortiGate, TippingPoint, TrendMicro Security Systems, Symantec & McAfee)
* Investigate security breaches, perform incident response, and analyse breaches to identify root causes
* Perform IT Security review, establish and maintain policies/procedures (e.g. Server, Network, Software, Access Privilege, Folder Access, GPO policy)
* Conduct annual ITGC audits on information security and network tasks, and document the process.
* Follow up on incident events, vulnerabilities and penetration test results, and ensure remediation
* Perform penetration testing during simulation attacks
* Analyze IT requirements, and provide recommendations to stakeholders
* Stay up-to-date with IT security trends and developments
* Generate reports for both technical and non-technical staff
* Maintain information security risk register and support internal and external audits
* Assist with creating and delivering cybersecurity awareness training for colleagues
* Diploma or Degree on Information Systems or other IT/security/network-related
* At least 5 years of experience in Information Security
* Passionate about IT and Cybersecurity
* Experienced in penetration testing and techniques
* Ability to identify and reduce any weaknesses
* Familiar in patch management
* Familiar in various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-virus
* Experienced in vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. Tenable, etc.)
* Experienced in issues management (compilation, follow-up, closure) and reporting
* Experienced in installing security software and documenting security issues
* Well-versed in IT skills such as knowledge of computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware and/or security
* Possess analytical and problem-solving skills to identify and evaluate risks, threats, patterns and trends
What's on Offer?
* Competitive salary and benefit package
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged companies within the industry. A truly established and global leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contributes positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep