An exciting opportunity to join our client who is a well-established MNC in the Manufacturing industry. Company is currently in growth phase with presence in APAC countries. Hence, they are looking to hire an IT Application Analyst to provide application and helpdesk support.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
This role will report to the Head of IT (APAC), based in Singapore. The role requires proficiency in full Microsoft O365 Suite, particularly in Power Platform and SharePoint, to provide support in translating business requirements to technical requirements, along with conducting tests and QA. The role will also be expected to have Project Management and Helpdesk Support experience.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Provide regional support for software solutions and troubleshoot issues whenever needed.
* Ensure timely resolution of requests logged in the ticketing system.
* Migrate legacy applications to new technology applications in accordance to global team alignment (Documentum, Lotus notes app, SharePoint, etc.)
* Analyze business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Work independently to design, develop, and implement software automation solutions, e.g. Power Automate
* Develop and maintain project documentation, including requirements, functional specifications, and user manuals
* Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and resolve issues, ensuring project success
* Conduct testing and quality assurance to ensure software solutions meet business requirements
* Participate in project planning and provide insights on timelines, resources, and risks
* Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies, pertaining to software development
* 20-30% hybrid role in providing onsite and regional (India) helpdesk support
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT-related
* Proficient in Microsoft suite (Power Platform, SharePoint)
* Experience in Helpdesk Support
* Experience in Project Management
* Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
* Independent, resourceful, proactive, and adaptable to fast changes
What's in it For You?
* Competitive salary
* Working for one of the globally acknowledged company within the industry. A truly established and leader in the industry
* Available avenues to contribute positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Location: West (Accessible by MRTs and Buses)
Mode of Work: 4 days office, 1 day work-from-home
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep
JO Reference: JO-230815-325452