The business is a regional telecommunications company offering services in internet and ethernet connectivity solutions, cybersecurity, cloud & data centre services, and IT managed services. With more than 20 years of regional track record in Asia, the business is serving wide range of Fortune 500 enterprises critical to the development and progresses that Singapore has seen. As of now, the business has global reach where they are primarily known for providing high-speed internet services and networking solutions to both residential and business customers. With industry certified global network connectivity to sites in over 150 countries through extensive carrier partnerships, the business has won multiple awards as the Telecommunications and Managed Security Services Provider throughout many years.
The Presales Consultant is responsible for overseeing the technical solutioning and aspects of the sales cycle for their Enterprise Connectivity Solutions (internet and ethernet). This role is physically based in Singapore and will report directly to their CTO to support their growing 2024 projects. You will be joining a growing regional Connectivity Presales Team, which currently is a team of four. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
* Collaborating with cross-functional teams, to support revenue generation and manage product profit and loss.
* Evaluating market demand for Connectivity Services, crafting and revising product strategies, roadmaps, and revenue growth plans.
* Offering expert technical pre-sales and solutioning support for networking opportunities, by collaborating closely with the corporate and carrier wholesale teams during tender processes. Assisting in identifying, cultivating, and finalizing business opportunities in partnership with the sales team, providing support, and representing the bidding team as a unit.
* Serving as the technical point of contact, delivering product and network expertise, technical aid, and pre-sales, in-sales, and after-sales assistance.
* Able to tap into expertise of previous successful cases, delving deep and analyzing into clients' businesses requirements, and positioning which solutions can facilitate their business needs.
* Communicate and liaise effectively by building positive customer relationships through professional solutions.
* Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
* Experienced with designing enterprise network models. You are to come with experience in being in a solutioning team for enterprise connectivity needs
* Experience in being part of multiple regional projects at the same time will be an advantage. You are to be adaptable and able to work in fast moving, dynamic and competitive environment
* Adept in communication skills for engaging internal and external stakeholders. A major plus should you come with proven ability to communicate with senior levels and effectively adapt to varied situations. You are to be creative with strong technical problem-solving skills
* High degree of customer orientation for delivering results. You are to be nimble, able to take informed decisions to drive product solutioning and work well as a key team player
What's in it for You?
* Permanent role. A stable, reliable, and growing international business. Healthy project pipeline for 2024 onwards with the needs to deliver to more than 6.000+ sites globally
* Available avenues to contribute positively for the organization to grow and being recognized for it
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep
JO Reference: JO-231109-337751