Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical Swiss MNC company across the globe. They are actively looking to hire a Senior Accounts Officer to join their team in Singapore.
* Lead accounting team managing payables, receivables, and stock
* Assist manager with complex accounting and financial issues
* Oversee monthly billing, fixed assets, and miscellaneous payables
* Ensure timely reconciliations and generate monthly reports
* Review and suggest improvements to accounting processes
* Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy with 3+ years of work experience
* Prior experience in leading a management team
* Proficient in MS Office (Words and Excel) as well as SAP FICO
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to handle high accounting transaction volumes
* Attentive to details, thrives under pressure, and consistently meets deadlines
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.
JO Reference: JO-240207-344713