Opportunity to work with leading retail business specializing in luxury goods
Customer relationship management, Sales Associate, Customer Service, luxury retail sales
About our client:
Our client is a company specializing in sales and retail business of luxury goods such as handbags, business bags, travel bags, wallets and small leather goods.
* Primarily responsible for customer relationship management and maintaining daily inventory.
* Handle customer's feedback/complaints, providing excellent customer services and attending to customer's needs.
* Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
* Other duties include cashiering, general housekeeping and product display within the store.
* Must have around 2 years of relevant working experience in customer management preferably in luxury retail sales.
* Experience working as cabin crew in premium airlines, in luxury hotels as hotelier or prior sales/customer service experience in premier hospitality establishments is a plus point.
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner when attending to customers and knowledge of internet marketing is much advantage
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.