Talent Acquisition Specialist
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is a leading creative conglomerate with a wide network with renowned clients. Due to sustained growth, they are currently looking to hire talent to be part of their team. With a collaboration culture, candidates can look forward to career progression and internal mobility opportunities.
Reporting to Head of Recruitment and part of the Talent Acquisition team, this role is based in Singapore and will be focusing on APAC regions (ex-Greater China) and will work on searches including mid to senior levels, and C-levels hires.
* Implement search strategy and manage stakeholders in a timely and professional manner.
* Identify potential candidates, enhance search skills and knowledge by keeping up-to-date with market trends and developments.
* Identify and build strong relationships with C-suite candidates, and recommend them to stakeholders.
* Conduct reference checks on candidates.
A good fit would be someone:
* Min 4-5 years of recruitment experience in MNC or multi-cultural environment
* Confident to speak with senior and C-suite level stakeholders and candidates
* With maturity to be sensitive when dealing with confidential information
* Strong communication skills who can deliver ideas and look through strategic lenses
* Ambitious, pays attention to details and is a great team player
This is a permanent role where you will be part of a growing and leading organization with good exposure. Company promotes long term growth and stability. Remuneration is very competitive and you can look forward to a supportive working culture.
Working hours: Mon-Fri; 9am to 6pm
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep