HR Generalist [Perm | MNC Engineering | West]
* Established Engineering company in stable growth regionally
* Rewarding regional exposure
* Supportive & dynamic working environment
An excellent opportunity to join our client who is an industry leader in the Engineering Solutions space. They are in an expansion phase across Asia Pacific and is currently looking to hire a HR Generalist (Senior Executive) to be part of the HR team.
With a collaborative culture, candidates can look forward to a supportive environment with high autonomy.
The Senior HR Executive will support HR activities for Singapore and South-East Asia Pacific (SEAP) region which includes Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Taiwan, Indonesia. This role reports to Regional HR Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Administer the full spectrum of regional HR services including recruitment, onboarding and exit processes, performance management, talent management, employee relations and engagement, payroll administration, training and development as well as benefits and wellbeing programs and event management.
* Administer and ensure compliance of HR policies, guidelines, and procedures.
* Administer and ensure timeline compliance for all statutory submissions.
* Assist the Human Resource Manager in reviewing and implementing the HR policies and procedures in accordance to legal and statutory requirements for South East Asia Pacific.
* Participate in progressive HR projects and initiatives.
* Degree in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management or its equivalent with at least 3-5 years of experience in HR Generalist functions.
* Good MS Office skills e.g., Word, Excel & PowerPoint, and experience using any HRIS/ERP systems.
* Growth mindset, versatile and willingness to hands-on operational role.
* Ability to work independently and to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy, trustworthy, diligent and able to multi-task
* A meticulous, organized and resourceful team player who is energetic and results oriented.
* Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills
* Able to handle and embrace ambiguity and diversity with good organizational skills
This role offers regional exposure and hands-on opportunity for full HR spectrum as we endeavor to drive an agile workforce ready for tomorrow. It is a Permanent opportunity with great growth potential within the HR team and organisation.
Location: Jurong with accessibility by MRT and Buses
Working hours: Mon-Fri: 9am to 6pm
Benefits: Permanent employees will be entitled to attractive benefits including bonuses.
Interested applicants, please send your resume (in Word format) including these details: Current package and Expected salary, Key Achievements and Reasons for Leaving.
All shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep