Our client is one of the top leading MNCs in Logistics Industry. Their Regional HQ in Singapore is looking for an energetic Logistics Sales Representative to join the team.
* Logistics Sales Representative will be responsible for the establishment, implementation, and development of new markets
* This position is expected for leading and managing Logistics sales for the Southeast Asia region and develop new strategies for their region to break into new markets
* This position is expected to benchmark their competitors against their current market performance and standing.
* Accountable for achieving agreed qualitative and quantitative KPI's and corporate objectives
* Identify and deploy, as appropriate, to address evolving business requirements or issues, collaborating across functions and divisions, regions, carriers, freight forwarders and other supply chain partners
* Build good sales and marketing strategies to enhance the working relationships with existing clienteles and research on potential customer to bring in new clients
* Constant evaluation of the sales process and providing recommendations for optimization on workflows, sales activities, lead generation, and conversion rates
* Build rapport and good business relationships with customers and portray good company image.
* Other ad hoc duties as assigned
* Previous experience in Sales and new business development in the Logistics Industry
* 3 years related working experience
* Cross-regional and cross-cultural working experience across Southeast Asia regions
* Possess strong strategic and analytical skills
* Excellent problem solving, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
Disclaimer: The Company complies with the Tripartite Guidelines on Fair Employment Practices (TGFEP), including the prevailing guidelines on recruitment. All qualified applicants will be considered for the position regardless of their age, race, religion, nationality, marital status, or family responsibilities. A more detailed discussion of the TGFEP is available on the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) website at https://www.tal.sg/tafep.